This is intended to be a homage to very many musicians I've loved since I started listening to music. My intention is to tell what I know about them, hoping that those people who like them too, will help me fill numerous gaps, which I may have in their careers and discographies. Sorry, but there are no MP3 audio files here at all, just info (and love for the musicians).


Musicians Index - Bands Index - What's new - Obituaries - Guestbook - My Reviews - Books

HiStats

Monday 21 December 2009

Obituaries for musicians in 1960

Last Update: 04/01/2010 - Total (up to now): 3. If you can contribute with more data, please write to: molympus1@gmail.com
October/1960:
  • Porter Kilbert (sax) (23/October/1960)
September/1960:
  • Oscar Pettiford (bass) (08/September/1960)
April/1960:
  • Eddie Cochran (17/April/1960)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive